Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker
Apply to be a Speaker or Suggest a Speaker
The information below provides some general details about our Speaker program for the Denver Senior Coaliton monthly meetings.
About Speakers & Presentations
If you are interested in presenting an educational program at one of the Denver Senior Coalition Chapter meetings please fill out this form – CLICK HERE
About our Presentations
Presentations are typically 30 minutes in length including Q&A, but this is subject to change based on the presenter’s needs and time available during the meeting.
- Presentations need to educational and of general interest to professionals serving seniors and should not include derogatory information on any one industry.
- Copying handouts is the responsibility of the presenter.
- The Denver Senior Coalitions organization does not provide AV equipment but sometimes our host can provide equipment.
- Speakers are encouraged to arrive early and take advantage of networking with members. Speakers can bring literature and business cards to share.
- Some type of morning refreshment is provided and speakers are welcome to enjoy breakfast with the group.