East ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming East Chapter Networking Meetings
- Membership Renewals – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – CLICK HERE
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The East Chapter meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large joint networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months.
- The monthly East Chapter meetings are now from 9:00AM to 10:30AM
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
June 10, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 10:30AM
Logon early at 9AM and check your connection.
The meeting goes to 11AM for additional networking
June Joint meeting of the Denver Senior Coalitions Hosted by the North Chapter
This is the June Joint meeting of the Denver Senior Coalitions. The actual meeting is from 9:30AM to 10:30AM and is hosted by the North Chapter of the Denver Senior Coalitions, North Chapter President Kevin Biln, and the North Chapter Officers. We will start the GoToMeeting webinar at 9AM so people can log on early. The meeting will continue until 11AM for additional questions and networking.
RSVP through Eventbrite to get the GoToMeeting Link – CLICK HERE
Our Speaker: Henry “Corky” Kyle III, MPA, CAE – Founder & CEO The Kyle Group
- Corky Kyle will be sharing two topics with our group: The passing of HB19-1268, “Concerning The Referral of A Prospective Resident to an Assisted Living Residence by an Assisted Living Residence Referral Agency”.
- Corky Kyle is the Executive Vice President of the Colorado Assisted Living Association. He will be sharing his thoughts on how the senior housing is coming back from dealing with COVID-19
2020 Members – we hope you can attend on June 10th
Send us your questions and news. We are looking for press releases from our members to share on the coalition website along with your webinars – CLICK HERE
EAST Meetings for 2020:
January 15, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
February 19, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
March 24, 2020 – Tuesday – Joint Meeting Organized by SOUTHWEST Chapter
April 15, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
May 20, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
June 10, 2020 – Wednesday – Joint Meeting Organized by NORTH Chapter
July 15, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
August 19, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
September 16, 2020 – Wednesday – Joint Meeting Organized by EAST Chapter
October 21, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
November 18, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:30AM
December TBD 2020 – Joint Holiday Party Organized by SOUTH Chapter
More about East Chapter Meetings:
East Chapter Meetings are usually from 9:00AM to 10:30AM on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. The first month of every quarter we have a speaker. The second month of the quarter is a networking event without a speaker. And the third month of the quarter is a joint coalition meeting. Remember that the third month of the quarter there is only one Chapter meeting and the day of the month and time can vary.
East Chapter Meeting Format: For East Chapter meetings with Speakers, the format is 9:15 – 9:25 introduction of officers; 9:25 – 9:45 members introduce themselves and their company, and keep it at no more than 30 seconds. The speaker presentation will be from 9:45 – 10:05ish. 10:10 – 10:30 is networking time for individuals to talk more with whomever they want to connect with.
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. Dues start at $75 for a ONE Company, ONE Chapter Membership with multiple members. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters. Our non-profit members are invited to apply for these funds through an application and vetting process.
About East – East Meetings are generally held the 3rd Wednesday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:00am to 10:30am at different locations around the Denver metro area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
Company: Stress Free Transition
Speaker & Presentation Director
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide. Submit your Events – Click Here