North ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming North Chapter Networking Meetings
- Membership Renewals – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The North Chapter meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months.
September 2019 North Chapter Meetings
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
September 13, 2019 – Friday, 9:30AM – Noon
Denver Senior Coalition Joint Meeting Organized by the North Chapter
Special Panel Presentation – “The Expanding Role of Technology in Senior Care”
Location: Catalyst HTI Event Center
Address: 1881 35th St, Denver, CO 80216
Aside from networking with the Denver Senior Coalitions, this event features a special panel discussion, “The Expanding Role of Technology in Senior Care”. Our Panelists include: Routinify, Nymbl Science, HeartHero and DispatchHealth. The panel will answer the questions such as: How can I use this technology to serve my in-home care clients? How can senior housing use this technology to keep clients at more active levels? Can this technology help with the shortage of caregivers? Bring YOUR questions! This event is organized by the North Chapter of the Denver Senior Coalitions. Coalition Members, Guests and First Time Visitors are welcome! Bring your literature to share and plenty of business cards. Light refreshments will be available. Limited seating available, please RSVP through Eventbrite.
View Event Flyer – CLICK HERE
RSVP with Eventbrite Today – CLICK HERE
Upcoming North Meetings:
January 9, 2019 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
February 13, 2019 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
March 14, 2019 – Thursday – Joint Meeting Organized by South Chapter
April 10, 2019 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
May 8, 2019 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
June 25, 2019 – Tuesday – Joint Meeting Organized by Southwest Chapter
July 10, 2019 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
August 14, 2019 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
September 13, 2019 – Friday – Joint Meeting Organized by North Chapter
October 9, 2019 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
November 13, 2019 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
December TBD, 2019 – Joint Holiday Party Organized by East Chapter
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. Dues start at $75 for a ONE Company, ONE Chapter Membership with multiple members. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters. Our non-profit members are invited to apply for these funds through an application and vetting process.
North Meetings are generally held the 2nd Wednesday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at different locations around the northern Denver metro area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Note that in 2018 the Northwest Chapter was renamed the North Chapter/
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Denver – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Boulder-Northern Colorado – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Colorado Springs – Click Here