North ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming North Chapter Networking Meetings
- Membership Renewals – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The North Chapter meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months.
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
November 14, 2018 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
NORTH Chapter Networking Meeting
Location: Kipling Meadows
Address: 7175 Kipling St, Arvada, CO 80004
Contact: Jennifer Simmons
Speaker: Jenny Junker, OTD and Kylie Sleeth, OTR/L – CovellCare.com
Topic: Therapy Services that Benefit Those Aging in Place
More about the Topic: Our presentation will focus on the benefits of aging in place including providing therapy services in the home. We seek to provide information regarding outpatient occupational, physical, and speech therapy services, when therapy may be needed, and common therapy interventions; including what is needed in order to begin outpatient services in the home. We will describe common “red flags” which can be present in an aging adult’s home and how to assist in ensuring maximal safety to allow older adults to age in place.
More about the Meeting: This is the monthly networking meeting for the North Chapter of the Denver Senior Coalitions. For 2018 we have monthly speakers and/or panel programs. If you want to recommend a speaker or a panel use the Speaker Application Form – CLICK HERE. Bring a guest business and your literature to share.
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. Dues start at $75 for a ONE Company, ONE Chapter Membership with multiple members. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters. Our non-profit members are invited to apply for these funds through an application and vetting process.
North Meetings are generally held the 2nd Wednesday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at different locations around the northern Denver metro area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Note that in 2018 the Northwest Chapter was renamed the North Chapter/
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
Speaker & Presentation Director
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Denver – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Boulder-Northern Colorado – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Colorado Springs – Click Here