Northwest ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming Northwest Chapter Networking Meetings
- Membership Renewals for 2018 – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The Northwest Chapter meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months.
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
December 5, 2017 – Tuesday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
December Joint Holiday Party organized by Southwest
Location: Summit Adult Day Care and Wellness Center
Address: 9032 West Ken Caryl Avenue Suite A-1, Littleton, CO 80128
The December meeting is a joint holiday gathering for all Chapters of the Denver Senior Coalitions to come together and celebrate the holidays. This year the event is on December 5th which is Colorado Gives Day. At the meeting we are celebrating the recipients of our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. We will give out the monetary awards and introduce the recipients at the meeting. Plan to attend and celebrate our members (like you), for without our members we would not be able to grow the Joint Coalition Assistance Fund and use it to make a difference in the lives of seniors.
Our membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. Dues start at $75 One Person Membership, One Company, ONE Coalition for a year. We have multi-member and multi-coalition memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the chapters of the Denver Senior Coalitions. Members can fill out a JCAF Application recommending that a senior receive assistance.
Northwest Meetings are generally held the 2nd Wednesday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at different locations around the northern Denver metro area. See location map for boundaries of the East, Northwest and Southwest Coalitions – Click Here
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Denver – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Boulder-Northern Colorado – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Colorado Springs – Click Here