North ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming North Chapter Networking Meetings
- Membership Renewals for 2018 – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The North Chapter meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months.
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
September 25, 2018 – Tuesday, 9:30 – 11:30
Joint Denver Senior Coalition Meeting organized by Southwest
Location: Concordia on the Lake – Website
Address: 6155 S Ammons Way #110, Littleton, CO 80123
Property Contact: Nicki Geiger – 303-933-3449
Speaker: Jim Mallman – Digital Bridge to Nature© – Nature Photography Workshops
Topic: Digital Bridge to Nature project has conducted over 80 workshops through a partnership with the MN-DNR (Minnesota Dept of Natural Resources). Watchable Wildlife, Inc. is in cooperation with our federal and state partners to expand these workshops throughout the U.S. over the next two years.
About the Speaker: Jim Mallman, is a founding Board member and President of Watchable Wildlife Inc. Jim has 28 years of experience in marketing management and commodities trading, Jim began working with state and federal agencies across the country in 1995 to help promote tourism and sustainable funding for wildlife conservation. Soon after, he made the decision to redirect his professional efforts towards wildlife conservation and accepted the position as President of Watchable Wildlife Inc.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held three times a year in March, June and September. Each year the Chapters rotate and host a different joint meeting. December is always a holiday gathering and it also rotates between Chapters. The meeting day of the month can vary for joint meetings, along with the time of the joint meeting. The Southwest Chapter is organizing the September 2018 Joint Meeting. Bring a guest business and your literature to share.
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. Dues start at $75 for a ONE Company, ONE Chapter Membership with multiple members. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters. Our non-profit members are invited to apply for these funds through an application and vetting process.
North Meetings are generally held the 2nd Wednesday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at different locations around the northern Denver metro area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Note that in 2018 the Northwest Chapter was renamed the North Chapter/
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Denver – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Boulder-Northern Colorado – Click Here
- View Events for Seniors in Colorado Springs – Click Here