South ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
About South Chapter Meetings
- Membership Renewals – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The South Chapter meets the 2nd Thursday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- The South Chapter invites a speaker for the 1st month of the quarter and then the 2nd month of the quarter we have two members present about an educational topic in their industry. The 3rd month of the quarter is the single Joint Chapter meeting where all 4 chapters come together in one meeting.
- Joint Chapter Meetings – In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large joint chapter networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months. The December meeting is a holiday party.
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
February 13, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
Denver Senior Coalition South Chapter Networking Meeting
Location: Pine Trails at Castle Rock – Website
Address: 864 Barranca Drive, Castle Rock, CO 80104
Property Contact: Audra Piccini – 720-708-4475
This is the monthly networking meeting for the SOUTH Chapter of the Denver Senior Coalitions. Newcomers are welcome to attend one meeting and after attending one meeting, please join. Remember to bring your literature and business cards to share along with any event flyers for upcoming events. You can also submit events for posting on this website. Have questions about joining or applying to be a speaker? Contact a Chapter
For the 2nd month of the quarter, we have our 2020 Member Spotlight Segment
From the previous month, from 2020 members in attendance in January we choose two members to present at this meeting on an educational topic in their field of expertise. Presentations are 15 minutes long and then the meeting is then opened to Q&A on that topic. The presenters contact information will be added after they are chosen at the January 2020 meeting.
February is a Member Spotlight Meeting
Business cards were drawn from members at the January meeting and our two speakers are Stacey Tabor and Terry and Tom McCaffrey of the The McCaffrey Brothers Real Estate. They will each be presenting a 10 minute presentation on an educational topic from their industry followed by Q&A. The member spotlight segment is held the 2nd month of each quarter. Spotlight Speakers are drawn from attendees of the prior month.
March 2020 – Joint Chapter Meeting
March 24, 2020 – Tuesday, 9:30 – 11:30
Joint Denver Senior Coalition Meeting Organized by Southwest
Location: Brookdale Meridian Englewood – Website
Address: 3455 S Corona Street, Englewood, CO 80113
Property Contact: Nicole Russell – 303-761-0300 – email
Speaker: Lotta Granholm-Bentley, PhD/DDS – Executive Director, Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging University of Denver
Topic: Knoebel Institute for Healthy Aging University of Denver
This is the joint meeting of the Denver Senior Coalition Chapters. The 3rd month of the quarter all four Chapters come together in one larger meeting. This meeting is organized by the Southwest Chapter.
Upcoming SOUTH Meetings for 2020:
January 9, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
February 13, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
March 24, 2020 – Tuesday – Joint Meeting Organized by SOUTHWEST Chapter
April 9, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
May 14, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
June 10, 2020 – Wednesday – Joint Meeting Organized by NORTH Chapter
July 9, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
August 13, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
September 16, 2020 – Wednesday – Joint Meeting Organized by EAST Chapter
October 8, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
November 12, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
December TBD 2020 – Joint Holiday Party Organized by SOUTH Chapter
About The South Chapter
The South Chapter Meetings are generally held the 2nd Thursday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:00 am at different locations around the south Denver metro area including the the Castle Rock area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates and days of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
South Chapter Officers
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here