South ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
About South Chapter Meetings
- Membership Renewals – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The South Chapter meets the 2nd Thursday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- The South Chapter has member networking the focus of the first month of the quarter and speakers the focus of the 2nd month of the quarter. The 3rd month of the quarter is the single Joint Chapter meeting.
- In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large joint chapter networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months.
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
September 13, 2019 – Friday, 9:30AM – Noon
Denver Senior Coalition Joint Meeting Organized by the North Chapter
Special Panel Presentation – “The Expanding Role of Technology in Senior Care”
Location: Catalyst HTI Event Center
Address: 1881 35th St, Denver, CO 80216
Aside from networking with the Denver Senior Coalitions, this event features a special panel discussion, “The Expanding Role of Technology in Senior Care”. Our Panelists include: Routinify, Nymbl Science, HeartHero and DispatchHealth. The panel will answer the questions such as: How can I use this technology to serve my in-home care clients? How can senior housing use this technology to keep clients at more active levels? Can this technology help with the shortage of caregivers? Bring YOUR questions! This event is organized by the North Chapter of the Denver Senior Coalitions. Coalition Members, Guests and First Time Visitors are welcome! Bring your literature to share and plenty of business cards. Light refreshments will be available. Limited seating available, please RSVP through Eventbrite.
View Event Flyer – CLICK HERE
RSVP with Eventbrite Today – CLICK HERE
Upcoming South Meetings:
January 10, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
February 14, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
March 14, 2019 – Thursday – Joint Meeting Organized by South Chapter
April 11, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
May 9, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
June 25, 2019 – Tuesday – Joint Meeting Organized by Southwest Chapter
July 11, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
August 8, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
September 13, 2019 – Friday – Joint Meeting Organized by North Chapter
October 10, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
November 14, 2019 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
December TBD, 2019 – Joint Holiday Party Organized by East Chapter
About The South Chapter
The South Chapter Meetings are generally held the 2nd Thursday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:00 am at different locations around the south Denver metro area including the the Castle Rock area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates and days of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
South Chapter Officers
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here