South ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
About South Chapter Meetings
- Membership Renewals – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The South Chapter meets the 2nd Thursday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large joint networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months.
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
December 13, 2018 – Thursday, 1:30PM – 4:00PM
Denver Senior Coalition Holiday Party Hosted by the North Chapter
Location: Ralston Creek Neighborhood – Website
Address: 11825 W 64th Ave, Arvada, CO 80004
Property Contact: Hunter Owen – 303-284-7813
Join fellow Denver Senior Coalition members at the annual Holiday Party on Thursday, Dec 13th. Ralston Creek Neighborhood is hosting our event this year and their Chef is preparing some delicious nibbles and liquid refreshments. The event is an open house style from 1:30PM to 4:00PM, with a 2:00PM announcement about the 2018 awardees of the Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF). We have invited our JCAF Awardees to attend and accept their awards. Be sure to attend to celebrate what the Denver Senior Coalitions has accomplished with your membership dues. The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund would not be possible without your membership dues.
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. Dues start at $75 for a ONE Company, ONE Chapter Membership with multiple members. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters. Our non-profit members are invited to apply for these funds through an application and vetting process.
About The South Chapter
The South Chapter Meetings are generally held the 2nd Thursday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:00 am at different locations around the south Denver metro area including the the Castle Rock area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates and days of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
South Chapter Officers
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here