South ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
About South Chapter Meetings
- Membership Renewals – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The South Chapter meets the 2nd Thursday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- The South Chapter invites a speaker for the 1st month of the quarter and then the 2nd month of the quarter we have two members present about an educational topic in their industry. The 3rd month of the quarter is the single Joint Chapter meeting where all 4 chapters come together in one meeting.
- Joint Chapter Meetings – In March, June, September and December the four Chapters come together in one large joint chapter networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months. The December meeting is a holiday party.
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
June 10, 2020 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 10:30AM
Logon early at 9AM and check your connection.
The meeting goes to 11AM for additional networking
June Joint meeting of the Denver Senior Coalitions Hosted by the North Chapter
This is the June Joint meeting of the Denver Senior Coalitions. The actual meeting is from 9:30AM to 10:30AM and is hosted by the North Chapter of the Denver Senior Coalitions, North Chapter President Kevin Biln, and the North Chapter Officers. We will start the GoToMeeting webinar at 9AM so people can log on early. The meeting will continue until 11AM for additional questions and networking.
RSVP through Eventbrite to get the GoToMeeting Link – CLICK HERE
Our Speaker: Henry “Corky” Kyle III, MPA, CAE – Founder & CEO The Kyle Group
- Corky Kyle will be sharing two topics with our group: The passing of HB19-1268, “Concerning The Referral of A Prospective Resident to an Assisted Living Residence by an Assisted Living Residence Referral Agency”.
- Corky Kyle is the Executive Vice President of the Colorado Assisted Living Association. He will be sharing his thoughts on how the senior housing is coming back from dealing with COVID-19
2020 Members – we hope you can attend on June 10th
Send us your questions and news. We are looking for press releases from our members to share on the coalition website along with your webinars – CLICK HERE
SOUTH Meetings for 2020:
January 9, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
February 13, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
March 24, 2020 – Tuesday – Joint Meeting Organized by SOUTHWEST Chapter
April 9, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
May 14, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
June 10, 2020 – Wednesday – Joint Meeting Organized by NORTH Chapter
July 9, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
August 13, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
September 16, 2020 – Wednesday – Joint Meeting Organized by EAST Chapter
October 8, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
November 12, 2020 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
December TBD 2020 – Joint Holiday Party Organized by SOUTH Chapter
About The South Chapter
The South Chapter Meetings are generally held the 2nd Thursday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:00 am at different locations around the south Denver metro area including the the Castle Rock area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates and days of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
South Chapter Officers
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here