Southwest ChapterProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming Southwest Chapter Networking Meetings
- Membership Renewals for 2018 – LEARN MORE
- Remember that the majority of our dues goes to help seniors with our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund. Learn More about JCAF – Click Here
- View Boundary Map of Chapters – CLICK HERE
- Newcomers are welcome to attend any Denver Senior Coalition meeting and then join at the 2nd meeting.
- The Southwest Chapter meets the 4th Tuesday of the month in January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- In March, June, September and December the three Chapters come together in one large joint networking meeting and there is only one meeting per month in these months.
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
June 14, 2018 – Thursday 3:00PM – 5:00PM
Denver Senior Coalitions JOINT Networking Meeting Hosted by the South Chapter
We are having a Happy Hour Event
Location: Morningstar Ridgegate – Website
Address: 10100 Commons St. Lone Tree, CO 80124
Property Contact: Marion Mauro 720-545-1645
During the 3rd month of the quarter there is only one monthly meeting. It is a Joint Meeting where all Chapters come together in one meeting for the month. The June Joint Meeting is a Happy Hour Event hosted by Morningstar Ridgegate. Come kick back and enjoy casual conversation and networking with other Chapter members.
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. Dues start at $75 for a ONE Company, ONE Chapter Membership with multiple members. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters. Our non-profit members are invited to apply for these funds through an application and vetting process.
Southwest Meetings are generally held the 4th Tuesday of Jan, Feb, April, May, July, Aug, Oct and Nov from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at different locations around the Denver metro area.
Joint Coalition Meetings are held March, June, September and December. Each of the Chapters is assigned a joint meeting to organize. Meeting dates of the Joint Coalition meetings can vary.
Host a Meeting
Contact a Location Director if you would like to host a meeting or want to recommend a host location.
Suggest a Speaker
Contact a Speaker Director if you would like to be a speaker or want to recommend a presentation.
Speaker & Presentations Director
Submit your Events
Submit your events for publication. Professional events are posted on this website and events for consumers are posted on Seniors Resource Guide.
Submit your Events – Click Here