JCAFThe Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF)
The 2019 Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF)
The Denver Senior Coalitions’ Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters. Our non-profit members are invited to apply for these funds through an application and vetting process.
At the December Holiday Party of the Denver Senior Coalitions, this senior professional networking group showed their holiday spirit. The organization gave away Joint Coalition Assistance Fund awards of $3,000 each to 5 deserving organizations that serve older adults.
Recipients included A3, The Colorado Gerontological Society, GLBT Community Center of Colorado, Neighbor Network, and Sunshine Home Share Colorado. These 5 organizations are members of the Denver Senior Coalitions and they went through a detailed application process. Companies that serve seniors are invited to attend a networking meeting and consider joining for 2019. Learn more about the organization – CLICK HERE
The 2018 Joint Coalition Assistance Fund Application process will be starting soon. Our JCAF Directors will contact the non-profits in their chapter and make them aware of this opportunity and share the application. Here are some general guidelines.
If you have questions about the JCAF application guidelines and process, contact the JCAF COMMITTEE MEMBER of the Denver Senior Coalition you are a member of:
- NORTH – Marsha Harris – 303-770-2987 – email Marsha
- EAST – Linda Alexander – 303-475-3078 – email Linda
- SOUTH – Patricia M. Ayd – 303-864-0978 – email Patricia
- SOUTHWEST – Position Open
Learn more about our 2019 JCAF Awardees:
- A3 Empowering People with Vision Loss – http://a3colorado.org/
- The Colorado Gerontological Society – https://www.senioranswers.org/
- GLBT Community Center of Colorado – https://glbtcolorado.org/
- Neighbor Network – https://www.agingresourcesdougco.org/
- Sunshine Home Share Colorado – https://sunshinehomeshare.org/
Photo provided by PrimeTime For Seniors Newspaper
Link to January 2019 PrimeTime for Seniors – CLICK HERE
Article on JCAF and our award winners is on page 19.
Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) Committee
Company: Alexander Properties