Denver Senior Coalition MeetingsProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming Denver Senior Coalition Meetings
- Join for 2022 – LEARN MORE
Our meetings are:
- Second Wednesday of the Month is a Zoom Networking Meeting
- Fourth Thursday of the Month is an in-person Networking Meeting
June 23, 2022 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
Denver Senior Coalition “4th Thursday” Zoom Meeting
This is our “4th Thursday” networking meeting which should be in-person, but we are changing to be a Zoom meeting because we could not find a location.
We are going to try something a little different at this meeting – it will be an open forum to bring your industry questions and favorite resource to share with the group. Each person will have 30 seconds to introduce their company and share what makes them passionate about the senior industry. Also in chat we want you to post your favorite go-to-resource. After the introductions you are encouraged to share any industry questions with the group. We also want you to share upcoming events. If there is time we will talk about last week’s The Future of Aging in Colorado Conference and Kavod on The Road event. Hope you can join us!
If you know of or have a location and would like to host a meeting please contact a location officer.
2022 Meeting Dates
For 2022, we will have two meetings a month – one is a Zoom meeting and the other an in-person networking meeting. All members, of all chapters are invited to all meetings.
- 2nd Wednesday of the Month is a Zoom Webinar featuring 4 to 5 members each talking about their services for 10 minutes each.
- 4th Thursday of the Month is an in-person networking meeting featuring 4 to 5 members each talking about their services for 10 minutes each.
- HOWEVER, on the 4th Thursday of the month of the 3rd month of the quarter (March, June, Sept, Dec) we will bring in a single speaker or have a panel of speakers that present on an educational topic important to our members.
- In addition, we ask that only fully vaccinated members attend the in-person meetings. These plans could change if there are significant changes with COVID-19.
- For 2022 our dues are the same however, we are offering the option for any member to pay an additional $25.00 to have their logo placed in our “Referral and Member Guide.” Join Today – CLICK HERE
Denver Senior Coalition Meeting Dates 2022
We are meeting the 2nd Wednesday and 4th Thursday in 2022
- February 24, 2022 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting due to COVID
- March 9, 2022 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- March 24, 2022 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- April 13, 2022 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- April 28, 2022 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- May 11, 2022 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- May 26, 2022 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- June 8, 2022 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- June 23, 2022 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- July 13, 2022 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- July 28, 2022 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters.
2021 Co-Chapter Presidents
DSC Executive Board President
We have VP positions open.
Speaker & Presentation Director
Meeting Location Directors
Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) Committee