Denver Senior Coalition MeetingsProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming Denver Senior Coalition Meetings
Join for 2024 – LEARN MORE
Our meetings are:
- Second Wednesday of the Month is a Zoom Networking Meeting
- Fourth Thursday of the Month is an in-person Networking Meeting
February 22, 2024 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
Denver Senior Coalition In Person Networking Meeting
Location: Brookdale Lowry (BU26425) – Website
Address: 150 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80230
Join us at our February In Person Networking meeting hosted by Brookdale Lowry. We will have members presenting about their businesses and Brookdale Lowry will present about their community. Newcomers and first time visitors are welcome. Bring your literature to share! Come prepared to network! Bring your questions to share that you may have in regard to resources you are looking for to better serve older adults.
We are also asking you to come prepared to give a “Shout-Out” to another Denver Senior Coalition member that assisted you in helping an older adult. Remember to bring your literature and bling. Guests and first time visitors are welcome to attend and bring their literature!
More about our Location Host – Brookdale Lowry
Are you ready to redefine your independence with new possibilities and new adventures? If you’re looking for fun and freedom in senior living, Brookdale Lowry in Denver, Colorado, could be the right fit for you. With both assisted living and Alzheimer’s and dementia care on one campus, you’ll have care to fit your needs.
- Located in the historic Lowry Air Force Base neighborhood.
- Convenient on-campus amenities provide accessibility to every-day needs with the comforts of home.
- Pet-friendly apartments come with a selection of floor plans and plenty of natural light.
- Staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to be alerted to an emergency
- Visit the Brookdale Lowry Website – CLICK HERE
Have you joined for 2024?
If you have not joined the Denver Senior Coalitions for 2024 yet, send us an email on what level you want to join at – CLICK HERE. We are asking new and returning members to join by March 1, 2024.
2024 Meeting Dates
For 2024, we will have two meetings a month – one is a Zoom meeting and the other an in-person networking meeting. All members, of all chapters are invited to all meetings.
- 2nd Wednesday of the Month is a Zoom Online Networking Meeting
- 4th Thursday of the Month is an in-person networking meeting featuring 2 to 3 members each talking about their services for 10 minutes each.
- January 10, 2024 – Online Meeting
January 25, 2024 – In-Person Networking Meeting
- February 14, 2024 – Online Meeting
February 22, 2024 – In-Person Networking Meeting
- March 13, 2024 – Online Meeting
March 28, 2024 – In-Person Networking Meeting
- More dates to come
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters.
DSC Executive Board President
Speaker & Presentation Director
Meeting Location Directors
Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) Committee