Denver Senior Coalition MeetingsProviding Networking Opportunities for Professionals Serving Seniors
Upcoming Denver Senior Coalition Meetings
- Join for 2023 – LEARN MORE
Our meetings are:
- Second Wednesday of the Month is a Zoom Networking Meeting
- Fourth Thursday of the Month is an in-person Networking Meeting
May 25, 2023 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
Denver Senior Coalition In-person Networking Meeting
Location: Harvard Square Retirement & Memory Care – Website
Address: 10200 E Harvard Ave, Denver, CO 80231
This is our regular Denver Senior Coalition In-person networking meeting. We will have two 2023 members presenting for 10 minutes each about their services and then we open up the meeting to questions for our speakers and general questions you may have in regard to resources you are looking for to better serve older adults. We are also asking you to come prepared to give a “Shout-Out” to another Denver Senior Coalition member that assisted you in helping an older adult. Remember to bring your literature and bling to share. Guests and first time visitors are welcome to attend and bring their literature! We do request that organizations join after attending two meetings.
Contact our locations officer Larry Clarke if you would like to host the May meeting – email
More about Harvard Square Retirement & Memory Care
Live Remarkably at Harvard Square in Denver!
Remarkable living. Quiet strolls. Tranquil surroundings. Welcome to Harvard Square Retirement and Memory Care —where a vibrant life is easily found. Located in beautiful Denver, Colorado, our independent and assisted living community invites you to enjoy meaningful days filled with ease and a life filled with love and creativity. Here, the utmost comfort is delivered daily.
Harvard Square’s Rhythm of the Day® Memory Care Village is thoughtfully designed to help you be your best self, regardless of your memory impairment. We believe daily routines create harmony and security—just as a steady rhythm is the foundation of a soaring melody. Working together, we use holistic approaches to help you maintain health while enjoying your life.
Live your life as you always have… minus the mundane. No daily upkeep, maintenance calls or repairs. Simply enjoy the most remarkable parts of the life you lead.
Harvard Square Retirement & Memory Care
10200 E Harvard Ave, Denver, CO 80231
Thank you to our April location host
Newcomer Funeral Home – West Metro Chapel – Website
Built in 2004 to bring high-quality funeral services at a fair price to West Metro families, our Lakewood funeral home includes two beautiful, spacious chapels for funeral and memorial ceremonies, a variety of tastefully appointed rooms for family and visitors to gather, and a large-well-lit parking area. For more information about Newcomer Funeral Home – West Metro Chapel contact Karen Miller
Email Karen Miller – CLICK HERE
Denver Senior Coalitions Google Calendar
2023 Meeting Dates
For 2023, we will have two meetings a month – one is a Zoom meeting and the other an in-person networking meeting. All members, of all chapters are invited to all meetings.
- 2nd Wednesday of the Month is a Zoom Webinar featuring 4 to 5 members each talking about their services for 10 minutes each.
- 4th Thursday of the Month is an in-person networking meeting featuring 2 members each talking about their services for 10 minutes each.
- For 2023 our dues are the same however, we are offering the option for any member to pay an additional $25.00 to have your logo in our “Referral and Member Guide.” Join Today – CLICK HERE
Denver Senior Coalition Meeting Dates 2023
We are meeting the 2nd Wednesday and 4th Thursday in 2022
- January 11, 2023 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- January 26, 2023 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- February 8, 2023 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- February 23, 2023 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- March 8, 2023 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- March 23, 2023 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- April 12, 2023 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- April 27, 2023 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- May 10, 2023 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- May 25, 2023 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- June 14, 2023 – Wednesday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM Zoom Meeting
- June 22, 2023 – Thursday, 9:30AM – 11:00AM In-Person Networking Meeting
- Find other events for professionals serving seniors – CLICK HERE
- View Announcements & Press Releases – CLICK HERE
- Submit your Professional and Consumer Events – CLICK HERE
Denver Senior Coalition Chapter membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. We also have multi-chapter memberships.
The Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) receives monies that have been paid as dues to the four Denver Senior Coalition Chapters.
Company: All About Seniors, Inc.
Company: AgeWise Colorado
Bobbie Jo Kinsey
Company: Trusted Transitions of CO
DSC Executive Board President
Company: CarePatrol of Denver
Vice President of Locations
Company: Dignity Hospice
Speaker & Presentation Director
Company: Abby Senior Care
Company: Home Helpers Home Care
Company: All The Comfort of Home
Company: Seniors Resource Guide.com
Meeting Location Directors
Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF) Committee
Company: Alexander Properties
Patricia M. Ayd
Company: Consilia Conflict Resolution, LLC
Company: Seniors Resource Guide.com