The Denver Senior Coalition (DSC) Chapters are networking organizations with members ranging from senior housing, home health industry, health and medical services, referral agencies, professional services such as legal and financial and other community-based service organizations. Members include both individuals and companies and for-profit, non-profit and government agencies. Most of the funds we raise through membership, go to our Joint Coalition Assistance Fund (JCAF). Non-profits who are members by July of 2023 can apply for grants from these funds. JCAF grants are awarded in December.
New for 2023
For 2023, we will continue having two meetings a month – one is a Zoom meeting and the other an in-person networking meeting. All members, of all chapters are invited to all meetings. The meetings are from 9:30AM to 11:00AM. Here is the meeting schedule:
- 2nd Wednesday of the Month is a Zoom Webinar featuring 4 to 5 members each talking about their services for 10 minutes each.
- 4th Thursday of the Month is an in-person networking meeting featuring 2 members each talking about their services for 10 minutes each and then we open up the meeting to networking.
- On some 4th Thursday meetings we will consider bringing in a single speaker or have a panel of speakers that present on an educational topic important to our members.
- The December meeting will be our holiday gathering.
Our membership dues are based on a calendar year and run from January through December. Annual membership dues are remaining the same for 2023 but we have an option where you can pay a little extra and have your logo in our “Referral & Member Guide.”
- Join 1 Chapter with unlimited members for $75 or pay $100 ($25 extra) to have your logo in our “Referral and Member Guide 2022”
- Join 2 Chapters with unlimited members – $150 or pay $175 ($25 extra) to have your logo in our “Referral and Member Guide 2022”
- Join 3 Chapters & the 4th Chapter is Free, all with unlimited members – $225 or pay $250 ($25 extra) to have your logo in our “Referral and Member Guide 2022”
Are you ready to join? Please do so today!
You can pay with PayPal, Venmo or a Major Credit Card.